2. When we say ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘Vedic Yagya International’ it’s because that’s who we are and we own and run the Sites.
The type of personal information we collect
4. We collect certain personal information about visitors and users of our Sites.
5. The most common types of information we collect include things like: user-names, member names, email addresses, IP addresses, other contact details, birth details, billing information, comments, and web analytics data.
How we collect personal information
6. We collect personal information directly when you provide it to us, automatically as you navigate through the Sites, or through other people when you use services associated with the Sites.
7. We collect your personal information when you provide it to us when you complete membership registration and buy services on our Sites, subscribe to a newsletter, submit feedback, or send us a communication.
Personal information we collect about you from others
8. Although we generally collect personal information directly from you, on occasion, we also collect certain categories of personal information about you from other sources, like transaction id from payment providers.
How we use personal information
9. We will use your personal information:
a. To fulfill a contract, or take steps linked to a contract: in particular, in facilitating and processing transactions that take place on the Sites, like you purchase a service from us.
b. Where this is necessary for purposes which are in our, or third parties, legitimate interests. These interests include:
i. operating the Sites;
ii. providing you with services described on the Sites;
iii. verifying your identity when you sign in to any of our Sites;
iv. helping facilitate the resolution of any disputes;
v. updating you with operational news and information about our Sites and services e.g. to notify you about changes to our Sites, website disruptions or security updates;
vi. carrying out technical analysis to determine how to improve the Sites and services we provide;
vii. monitoring activity on the Sites, e.g. to ensure compliance with the user terms that apply to the Sites;
viii. managing our relationship with you, e.g. by responding to your comments or queries submitted to us on the Sites or asking for your feedback;
ix. managing our legal and operational affairs;
x. improving our products and services.
xi. providing general administrative and performance functions and activities; and
c. Where you give us consent:
i. providing you with marketing information about services which we feel may interest you; and
d. For purposes which are required by law.
e. For the purpose of responding to requests by government, a court of law, or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation.
When we disclose your personal information
10. We will disclose personal information to the following recipients:
a. subcontractors and service providers who assist us in connection with the ways we use personal information (as set out above), in particular: website hosting providers which are located in India and Hungary; technical and customer support services which are located in India and Hungary; marketing and analytics services which are located in India and Hungary. Noting that our subcontractors and services providers may also transfer and access such information from other countries in which they have operations.
b. our professional advisers (lawyers, accountants, financial advisers etc.) which are located in India and Hungary;
c. regulators and government authorities in connection with our compliance procedures and obligations;
d. a third party to respond to requests relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity;
e. a third party, in order to enforce or defend our rights, or to address financial or reputational risks;
f. other recipients where we are authorized or required by law to do so.
Where we transfer and/or store your personal information
11. Your data will be processed in India. Some of the recipients we have described in section 10 above, and to whom we disclose your personal information, are based outside India, like Hungary. We do this on the basis of your consent to this policy. In order to protect your information, we take care where possible to work with subcontractors and service providers who we believe maintain an acceptable standard of data security compliance.
How we keep your personal information secure
12. We store personal information on secure servers that are managed by us and our service providers, and occasionally hard copy files that are kept in a secure location in India. Personal information that we store or transmit is protected by security and access controls, including username and password authentication, two-factor authentication, and data encryption where appropriate.
How you can access your personal information
13. You can access some of the personal information that we collect about you by logging in to your account. You also have the right to make a request to access other personal information we hold about you and to request corrections of any errors in that data. You can also close the account you have with us for any of our Sites at any time. To make an access or correction request, contact us using the contact details at the end of this policy.
Marketing Choices regarding your personal information
14. Where we have your consent to do so (e.g. if you have subscribed to one of our e-mail lists or have indicated that you are interested in receiving offers or information from us), we send you marketing communications by email about products and services that we feel may be of interest to you. You can ‘opt-out’ of such communications if you would prefer not to receive them in the future by using the “unsubscribe” facility provided in the communication itself.
15. You also have choices about cookies, as described below. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies.
Cookies and web analytics
17. When you visit our Sites, there’s certain information that’s recorded which is generally anonymous information and does not reveal your identity. If you’re logged into your account some of this information could be associated with your account. We’re talking about the following kinds of details:
a. your IP address or proxy server IP address’;
b. the domain name you requested;
c. the name of your internet service provider is sometimes captured depending on the configuration of your ISP connection;
d. the date and time of your visit to the website;
e. the length of your session;
f. the pages which you have accessed;
g. the number of times you access our site within any month;
h. the file URL you look at and information relating to it;
i. the website which referred you to our Sites; and
j. the operating system which your computer uses.
Information about children
19. Our Sites are not suitable for children under the age of 16 years, so if you are under 16 we ask that you do not use our Sites or give us your personal information (if you are a young tech wiz, please direct your nearest responsible adult to use the Sites for you!). If you are from 16 to 18 years, you can browse the Sites but you’ll need the supervision of a parent or guardian to become a registered user. It’s the responsibility of parents or guardians to monitor their children’s use of our Sites.
Information you make public or give to others
How long we keep your personal information
When we need to update this policy
22. We will need to change this policy from time to time in order to make sure it stays up to date with the latest legal requirements and any changes to our privacy management practices.
23. When we do change the policy, we’ll make sure to notify you about such changes, where required. A copy of the latest version of this policy will always be available on this page.
How you can contact us
24. If you have any questions about our privacy practices or the way in which we have been managing your personal information, please contact us in writing at Wave 1st Silver Tower, 2nd floor, Sector 18, Noida, India or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re a user or visitor in the European Economic Area these rights also apply to you:
1. For the purposes of applicable EU data protection law (including the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the “GDPR”), we are a ‘data controller’ of your personal information.
How you can access your personal information
2. You are also entitled to ask us to port your personal information (i.e. to transfer in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, to you), to erase it, or restrict its processing. You also have rights to object to some processing that is based on our legitimate interests, such as profiling that we perform for the purposes of direct marketing, and, where we have asked for your consent to process your data, to withdraw this consent as more fully described below.
3. These rights are limited in some situations – for example, we can demonstrate that we have a legal requirement to process your personal information. In some instances, this means that we may retain some data even if you withdraw your consent.
4. Where we require your personal information to comply with legal or contractual obligations, then provision of such data is mandatory: if such data is not provided, then we will not be able to manage our contractual relationship with you, or to meet obligations placed on us. In all other cases, provision of requested personal information is optional.
5. If you have unresolved concerns you also have the right to complain to data protection authorities. The relevant data protection authority will be the data protection authority of the country: (i) of your habitual residence; (ii) of your place of work; or (iii) in which you consider the alleged infringement has occurred.
VEDIC YAGYA INTERTNATIONAL COOKIES, WEB BEACONS AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
Our sites include all those that are owned and operated within the Vedic Yagya International Group like vedicyagya.com, worldofyagyas.com, all-yagyas.com, vedic-pandits.com.
What are cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies?
Typically, there are two types of tracking technologies we might use on our sites:
1. Cookies: they’re actually a small data file sent from a server to your web browser or mobile device that is stored on your browser cache or mobile device. There are ways you can control your cookies preferences and set whether you want to accept or reject cookies (see what your options are below).
2. Clear gifs, web beacons, web bugs: These are tiny graphics with a unique identifier similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the movements of web users between pages and websites. Unlike cookies, which are cached on a user’s computer, clear gifs, web beacons and web bugs are embedded invisibly on web pages and are about the size of a single pixel.
What do we do with these technologies?
We use these tracking technologies for a few general purposes like:
1. To allow our sites to function correctly.
2. To understand how our sites are functioning and to inform any improvements in performance and our services.
3. To enhance your experience on our sites and provide functionality that means for example you don’t have to re-enter your details each time you engage with our sites or to record what purchases you’ve made on our sites.
4. To gather relevant data that helps us deliver marketing and advertising content relevant to your interests.
Your options when it comes cookies, web beacons and similar technologies
You can change your web browser’s settings to reflect your cookie preferences. Use these links to find out more information about cookie settings for these common browsers:
Also, you can opt out of third party advertising cookies at any time by visiting this page
Just keep in mind that if you disable cookies, web beacons and similar technologies there might be some functionality that will not work or not operate correctly on our sites.
If you have any questions about our privacy practices, please contact us in writing at Wave 1st Silver Tower, 2nd floor, Sector 18, Noida, India or email@example.com.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All information on this site, and all intellectual property rights thereto, including copyrights, service marks or trademarks are owned by Vedic Yagya International LLP. You agree not to copy any materials from the site, except for your personal, noncommercial use.
The design, articles and images on our website represent the property of vedicyagyas.com and its owner and are protected by international copyright laws. All rights reserved.
Reproduction by any means is not permitted without the express agreement of the website owner.
It is hereby stated that you, the visitor accessing our website, acknowledge and agree that any reliance upon any of these materials shall be at your sole judgment and risk.
Vedicyagyas.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without any obligation, to make improvements to, or correct any error in any part of our services or materials.
In no event Vedic Yagya International LLP be liable for any misleading or incorrect data provided by our visitor or client.
In no event shall we be liable for any loss or injury based on breach of contract or otherwise resulting from your unlawful access or use of this site. You hereby waive any and all such claims against our company.
You agree that the terms and conditions set forth herein are fundamental elements of the agreement on using our website, and that the site its materials would not be provided to you absent such limitations.
These legal statements construed in accordance with international laws. Any disputes between you and our company shall be resolved by laws of the European Union with hearings held in the English language.
Vedic Yagya International LLP’s failure to insist upon strict enforcement of any provision of this agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any right.
We will use personal information for the following purposes, and will not use personal information for any other purpose without the consent of the individual concerned:
to provide yagya services and contact individuals (pundits) in relation to these services;
to provide information relating to the yagya services provided by us;
to send greetings, information on performances, newsletters, or other notifications relating to our services;
to administer and work-related matters;
to cooperate with authorities;
to respond to queries;
to perform our business in a proper manner.
While we made all the attempt to provide that all the information available on this website is accurate and not misleading we disclaim any responsibility for their full validity.
Vedic Yagya International LLP explicitly disclaims all responsibility for any loss or damages arising of the access, inadequate functioning, virus infection or line failure of the website or the information available therein.
PROCESS OF ORDERING
I. Easy ordering without registration
To order to required yagya(s) or other service(s), click on ’Add to cart’ button in the 'yagya shop' menu point and the choosen product(s) will appear in your shopping cart at the top right corner of the website. If you click on ’Checkout’ button you can give the required personal datas.
Click on the 'Continue to next step' button for reviewing your order.
By clicking the 'Go back' button you can modify your order if you like.
II. With registration
For ordering yagya successfully with registration please enter the site by creating a new account. First click the button 'Create new account’ within the 'Account' menu point and give your personal information required therein.
Please give your data correctly to ensure the success of your ordering. The information signed with red star is required to succeed in creating your own account.
By registration you create your own account where you can check and monitor your orders, and can check and modify your personal datas.
For finishing registration you will receive an e-mail, in which you find more instructions about your entering password, which you can modify later.
You can visit your account anytime you want, just use your username and password given by you.
To order to required yagya(s) or other service(s), click on ’Add to cart’ button in the 'yagya shop' menu and the choosen product(s) will appear in your shopping cart at the top right corner of the website. If you click on ’Checkout’ button you can give the required personal datas.
Click on the 'Continue to next step' button for reviewing your order.
By clicking the 'Go back' button you can modify your order if you like.
III. Make a payment
In view of the nature of yagyas you have to pay in advance, right after the ordering of your yagya. After review you order you can choose payment method. All payment will be taken in USA dollars.
You can choose the following methods:
you can pay with credit or debit card (Master Card, Visa, American Express, Discover)
you can choose PayPal system
you can choose the free of charge option in case of free yagya recommendation
Pay with credit/ debit card:
You can send money using Master Card, Visa, American Express or Discover card. It is an easy method of payment.
In any of these payment methods, we don't receive, collect or store your credit card details.
Bank Transfer is just traditional method of sending money internationally. You pay a very nominal transaction fee for it and it takes 3-5 days with-in Europe, 5-15 days for USA, Canada & Australia & India.
What is PayPal?
The safer, easier way to pay online. Pay without exposing credit card numbers to the merchant. Speed through checkout while shopping online. Log in to your PayPal account and click ’Pay Now ’button.
The price next to the service contains the compliance of the full service, there is not any other cost.
IV. After ordering
After ordering your yagya we will automatically send you a confirmation e-mail within 24 hours.
We will send you automatically an invoice after your payment. You can also ask for an invoice by sending an e-mail to us.
The next e-mail we send after your payment arrived and we inform you about the starting date and time of your yagya.
VI. Withdrawal and amendment
It is possible to withdraw or modify the ordering. 3 days before the starting of your procedure you can use this option. Usually you have got more than 3 days before the starting, but in some special cases the ordering is urgent, and the pandits start the compliance within one day.
We take into account the lag, that’s why you have to give your present living place when you give your datas. It is modifiable. We send you an e-mail about the new day of compliance.
You can ask for amendment on the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by using "contact" menu.
VII. Suitable date
Your pandit will suggest you the best date for the performance, but if you wish you can suggest a suitable date for compliance. When you do the ordering after you have chosen the payment method in the „order comments” you can sign it.
VIII. Order amendment
Since our services and the yagya performances are adjusted to the needs of a person who order it, and it is not a consumer 's good or product, there is no possibility to send back. So please decide carefully what service you order. If we have started or got Sankalpa then we will have to finish yagya for you. In this case we are unable to return money because we have to distribute Dakshina to pandits.
However you can modify your order until 3 days before the yagya procedure with sending an e-mail to us to email@example.com e-mail address, or in the contact section.